your GLOBAL Leadership PARTNER
WHO WE ARE
Intersights provides global leadership training, coaching, consultation, and dialogue facilitation services for global organizations.
Darin is a licensed practitioner of Global DISC™, a tool which provides the blueprint for understanding global diversity, and a Qualified Administrator of the IDI™ (Intercultural Development Inventory™), the premier assessment tool for assessing global mindedness.
Email Darin at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Global Network
Check out our global network of professionals with a variety of specialties.
Email any of our colleagues at email@example.com
(If viewing on a phone or tablet, rotate your phone/tablet to see the entire biography description)
WHAT WE DO
- GROUP & INDIVIDUAL TRAINING
- TEAM BUILDING
- EXECUTIVE AND STAFF DEVLEOPMENT
- NEEDS ASSESSMENT AND CONSULTATION
- DIALOGUE FACILITATION
- LANGUAGE RELATED SERVICES:
- English Communication Skills
- Spanish Learning
- American Accent Training
- English – Japanese Interpreter/Translation Services
- Spanish – English Interpreter/Translation Services
- Portuguese Public Speaking Coaching
- Other Interpreter/Translation Services as requested
- FAMILY GLOBAL TRANSITION SERVICES
- STRATEGIC TAX PLANNING for Persons LIVING INTERNATIONALLY
See a brief description of these services below
WHAT YOU GET
- We help you CAPITALIZE ON existing individual and organizational intercultural UNDERSTANDING
- We help you FOSTER AGILITY so that individuals and organizations can efficiently navigate the many complexities of functioning IN GLOBAL AND INTERCULTURAL ENVIRONMENTS
- We help you ADVANCE cognitive THINKING and ENHANCE SKILLS to effectively ENGAGE THE GLOBAL CONTEXT
- We help you ACHIEVE your desired RESULTS
WHO WE SERVE
International Values-Driven Organizations
FROM THE BLOG
Learn about a variety of events and stay up to date on the latest insights and trends in our industry.
In this video we provide an introduction to the Culture and Covid 19 video blog series in which we will explore how different national cultures have generally responded to the covid 19 pandemic. There will be 7 or more videos in total so be sure to visit...
Presented a workshop entitled The Immigration Debate and Addressing Polarization as a Trailing Issue. Workshop participants were IDI Qualified Administrators (IDI QA's) and workshop goals included: demonstrating success in dealing with the intensity found in...
Our brain is a complicated organ and it is central to almost every intercultural interaction we have. As a result, here we highlight one of our favorite podcasts: The Hidden Brain hosted by Shankar Vedantam. Shankar explores a wide range of topics in his podcasts....
What the headlines won't tell us about the people of Brazil and their response to covid 19: Brazilian culture is one of hope and flexibility. Contact us at Info@InterSights.net if we can help you learn more about about living and working in Brazil and establishing...
How is Indian culture responding to covid 19? Check out this short video to gain important insights!