WE ARE YOUR GLOBAL MINDSET PARTNER
WHO WE ARE
Intersights provides global leadership training, coaching, consultation, and dialogue facilitation services for global organizations.
Darin is a licensed practitioner of Global DISC™, a tool which provides the blueprint for understanding global diversity, and a Qualified Administrator of the IDI™ (Intercultural Development Inventory™), the premier assessment tool for assessing global mindedness.
A Global Network
Intersights has built a global network of professionals with a variety of specialties and a global reach.
(If viewing on a phone, rotate your phone to see the entire biography description)
WHAT WE DO
We work with organizations, businesses, and individuals who have a growth mindset and help them champion Global Mindsets through:
- GROUP & INDIVIDUAL TRAINING
- TEAM BUILDING
- EXECUTIVE AND STAFF DEVLEOPMENT
- LANGUAGE RELATED SERVICES:
- English Communication Skills
- Spanish Learning
- American Accent Training
- English – Japanese Interpreter/Translation Services
- Spanish – English Interpreter/Translation Services
- Other Interpreter/Translation Services as requested
- NEEDS ASSESSMENT AND CONSULTATION
- DIALOGUE FACILITATION
- FAMILY GLOBAL TRANSITION SERVICES
See a brief description of these services below
HOW WE DO IT
All of our services:
- CAPITALIZE ON existing individual and organizational intercultural UNDERSTANDING
- FOSTER AGILITY so that individuals and organizations can efficiently navigate the many complexities of functioning IN GLOBAL AND INTERCULTURAL ENVIRONMENTS
- ADVANCE cognitive THINKING and ENHANCE SKILLS to effectively ENGAGE THE GLOBAL CONTEXT
- Are RESULTS DRIVEN
WHO WE SERVE
International Values-Driven Organizations
Learn about a variety of events and stay up to date on the latest insights and trends in our industry.
In this video we provide an introduction to the Culture and Covid 19 video blog series in which we will explore how different national cultures have generally responded to the covid 19 pandemic. There will be 7 or more videos in total so be sure to visit...
Presented a workshop entitled The Immigration Debate and Addressing Polarization as a Trailing Issue. Workshop participants were IDI Qualified Administrators (IDI QA's) and workshop goals included: demonstrating success in dealing with the intensity found in...
What the headlines won't tell us about the people of Brazil and their response to covid 19: Brazilian culture is one of hope and flexibility. Contact us at Info@InterSights.net if we can help you learn more about about living and working in Brazil and establishing...
How is Indian culture responding to covid 19? Check out this short video to gain important insights!
In this vlog we explore a few of the prominent cultural values in Japan and how Japan has responded to covid 19 https://youtu.be/nnqMZDYNevA